Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Quick Post

Hey:

I was hunting around for some info on Glenn Beck's "Plan" which he may or may not be revealing to America this weekend. I'm trying to prepare so that when he does reveal it I can counter with a quick response of my own. Much like quelling a zombie attack, the only way to stop silly ideas from spreading is to destroy them comprehensively and rapidly.

But I've been caught a little flat footed. School has started. Katy Perry released a new album. And I am restrained by meditating that no one is really reading this, so its likely that my rapid response will fall on deaf ears (or rather no ears, or eyes. Whatever).

So I saw this picture online. I admit, its not very flattering, but it reminded me of someone....



I will give you a hint. His first name was Benito....

1 comment:

  1. Well, now that I've scrolled to the right and figured out how to follow the blog, you'll have someone reading on a more regular basis.

    ReplyDelete