Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oy!

Oy:

So instead of doing dishes tonight I started a blog! I've been writing facebook notes for a while now (I've got over 70 to my name) and some friends of mine said that it was time I put my diatribes in public. So....here goes nothing.

But of course, I have alterior motives. I want to be discovered so that I can write a book about the summer I spent working my way through Anna Karenna and blogging about how it made me feel and what I learned from it...which will eventually be turned into a movie staring Brad Pitt, whom I often am confused with. I don't understand why; my beard is way cooler than his.

Its late, and I fear I am not doing myself justice as a writer. I just wanted to put something out there and get the first post out of the way becuase, like the first crepe made of a batch, the first post of a blog always is lacking something.

AND I still got a sink full of dirty dishes to do.

So, welcome. There is some old cheese in the fridge and some scotch in the pantry. Get comfortable, put on some slippers, and get ready for some craziness. I promise its coming. You won't be disappointed.

Later,

Mr. M

No comments:

Post a Comment