Sunday, December 13, 2015

Donald Trump is....Not Good.

It is amazing to me....just amazing....that a man who sights as his inspiration two of the darkest chapters in American history, the internment of Japanese Citizens during World War II and Operation Wetback, is still leading the polls for the GOP nomination.  It's astounding.  Just astounding.  

And there are really no other words.  Volumes and volumes have been written and will be written about this political cycle where one man has broken every rule of presidential electoral politics and thus far remained seemingly invincible to his own vacuity.  

But I'll tell you this Donald J. Trump:  I will never, ever vote for you.  

And my vote is cheap!  I was willing to give it away to Romney for a couple dozen fresh (not fundraiser) Krispy Kreme donuts.  But for you?  No amount of donuts will do.  Not three dozen, not five dozen.  Not ten.  You could even up the quality, fly them in special from New York, get your own personal chef to guild them with gold flake in the shape of little boats and geese and get Katy Perry and Anne Hathaway to serve them to me in a palatial Mansion by the sea and I still would proudly, proudly say "No!"

No, Donald Trump!  No.  I won't do it.   

So that's what I think of Donald Trump.  It's on record, it's out in the ether, and I needn't discuss this again.


No comments:

Post a Comment