Saturday, March 16, 2013

I hear my Homework is Excellent Reading in the Teacher's Lounge

So....I am currently sitting for a master's degree, as they say, at Virginia Tech (though I am not sitting at Virginia Tech but rather in my home or at the Library or at Starbucks and taking all classes virtually).  I am also 30 years old, and this Thursday I will be actually 31. I am holding down a job, raising a family.  I am a sometimes constructive member of the Church, especially on Wednesdays.   I have many leather bound books.  My house smells of rich mahogany.  Maybe even a little bit of teak mixed in there as well.  I've thrown out the Axe body spray and bought proper cologne.  I find myself more and more appreciating jazz music.

These are the trappings of a professional, serious man.  

Still, I couldn't resist doing this on my most recent homework assignment for VT's AOE 5444 Dynamic's of Small Craft Class with Dr. Leigh McCue who, in another tip of the cap to seriousness and professionalism, is a recipient of the Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers.




No comments:

Post a Comment